Dropped kerbDropped kerbclose

A crossing across a public footpath or verge for your vehicle to gain access to your property from the highway is known as a dropped kerb, crossover or vehicle crossing.

It must be built to specific standards and approved by your council and in some cases planning permission is also required.

Don’t forget to consider utilities when planning your project.